Weld Coupon Abrasive Cutter
- Removes guided bend test specimens to exact dimensions in a matter of seconds.
- No grinding necessary except to remove weld build up and apply radius to specimen.
- Specimens removed in accordance with ASME, AWS, API and other applicable codes.
- Tooling fixtures available for pipe from 2″ sch. 5 to 10″ sch. 160 and plate up to 1.5″ thick.
- Equipment design allows safe operation by personnel with limited operating instructions.
- Cutting operation cannot be initiated until all safety interlocks are engaged (doors, blower).
- All operations initiated from a central control panel and may be stopped at any time.
- Hot cutting waste is deposited in a specially constructed grit receptacle.
Price Sheet Manual Model# WTC-20HR Time Study Information
U.S. Patent 3892089
Hydraulic Wrap Around Bender
- Performs guided bend testing of weld specimen using the wrap-around method.
- Specimens are consistently formed to a uniform 180 degree bend.
- Wrap-around method eliminates “undue stress” on specimen during bending.
- Bending arm is powered with hydraulic motor, eliminating blown circuits and motor failure.
- Conveniently plugs into 110 volt outlet for self-contained hydraulic system.
- Heavy, rugged construction provides long service life under most adverse conditions.
- Bending posts available from .125″ to 3.75″ diameter for various code requirements.
- Quick change tooling design makes interchanging bending posts fast and convenient.
- Bending posts are made of rugged, heat treated alloy and pressure rollers are made of hardened tool steel.
Price Sheet Manual Model# WTB-HRA/14
U.S. Patent 3906784
Back Strap Removal Tool
- Greatly reduces preparation time of weld test specimens prior to bend testing.
- Reduces costs by eliminating grinders, grinding wheels and fixtures, barricades and electrical consumption.
- Single holding fixture accommodates complete range of test straps; face, root, side bends, and sub-size specimens.
- Safety deflectors discharge sparks and grinding waste into a built-in receptacle (or can be integrated into collection system).
- Highly functional design provides a more rapid, uniform, and quality surface prep of bend test specimens.
- Eliminates the unsafe, inconsistent and often detrimental results that are experienced with the use of “hand held tools”.
Price Sheet Manual Model# BSRT-15/10
Weld Test Stand Assembly
- Allows for quick secure clamping and positioning of pipe or plate test assemblies.
- Pipe fixtures hold up to a 10″ schedule 160 pipe and are adjustable to all test positions.
- Plate fixtures hold up to 1-1/2″ thick plate and are adjustable to all test positions.
- Total adjust-ability up, down, left and right keeps welders comfortable in any position.
- Pipe and plate fixtures are sold separately and can be held securely in any bench vise.
- Pipe fixtures constructed with integral gas purging capability.
- Gas purge caps available for 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 3/4″ – 1″ – 2″ – 6″ NPS and 2-3/4″ OD pipe.
Price Sheet Manual Model# WTS-ASSY/1