Job Purpose: Fabricate welded parts / components used in destructive test equipment manufactured and sold by the Company.
- Measure, layout and cut raw materials.
- Clean and prepare materials to be welded.
- Measure, layout, setup, and weld materials using proper welding fixtures.
- Set welding equipment to proper welding parameters.
- Cleaning and painting of parts and components.
- Process weld qualification testing (bend, tensile, impact testing).
- Routine shop and equipment maintenance.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proficient in SMAW, GTAW, and FCAW welding equipment and processes.
- Experience fixture setup and welding of heavy steel weldments.
- Experience operating flame cutting systems.
- Destructive weld testing (bend, tensile, impact testing) experience is a plus.
- Experience operating manual and CNC machinery is a plus.
- Welding and Metal Fabrication work experience (5 years’ min.)
- Basic metal shop safety knowledge
- Lifting required
- Have your own tools
- Be reliable and punctual
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Why Triangle Engineering, Inc.? As a 3rd generation family business we know our success starts with our employees. We have strong family values and take pride in the work we do, if you do too apply inside!
Benefits of Employment:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- 100% Paid Group Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Work Boot Reimbursement
- Excellent Profit Sharing Plan
- Ten Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Qualified individuals can submit their resume with cover letter to email@example.com